2016 Edit: I figured I’d keep this in as a time capsule to see what I wanted in 2014.
At this exact moment, I can’t concentrate on homework, it’s Saturday night, and I have a headache. So what better time to make a wishlist? Sorted from least to most expensive and not sorted by practicality.
I’ve always been asked for what is something I want, and I’ve never been able to give anyone a definitive list. Until now.
- Variety of t-shirts from the internet (it would take too long to list)
- Sennheiser MX 470 Earphones/Sennhesier MX 985 (because my free 2 year old earbuds are slowly dying) [~$35/~$180]
- 2/3 domain names + hosting [$$/year?] (I have things that require hosting!)
- Bluetooth mouse (haven’t researched this one yet, but it’s for my tablet, so cheap ok)
- Condenser Microphone (haven’t looked into this one either, for computer recording)
- Shotgun Microphone (while we’re talking about mics here…for the DSLR, of course)
- CODE 104 Cherry MX Clear Mechanical Keyboard (or the normal 104 key with Clears) [~$150+Shipping]
- Pebble/Pebble Steel [$150/$249] / LG G Watch [$229]
- DLSR (video would be good, hotshoe microphone capability would be too)
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y510P (with dual GFX cards) [~$1100] OR MSI GS60 Ghost Pro [~$1900] (customized by XOTICPC)
- Google Glass (one day…one day) [$1500]
- Subaru BR-Z [$25000] (…yes, it’s a car, I know)
- A house (….yeah not yet)
- A job (wouldn’t that technically cost negative money?)